Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Hello Every one!

I still yet to post any pictures
It's not that I don't have them, YES I have a million or more it seems like.
Can you believe that I just about lost what was in files!!
OH! do I ever need a class for sure!

When I learn how to remove them from files or discs too into the blog, you will be able to see my family of my son my husband, many family members and my precious mom, with word I can't describe.

Until then I enjoy viewing yours! For they are so GREAT!!!!!!!

Cindy

3 comments:

  1. I don't think you have ever commented on my blog before...have you? I think I would remember because your words are pretty powerful! Jesus must have sent you to me today....He must have told you everything I needed to hear TODAY! Thank you my friend...thank you from the bottom of my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you are just starting out. It may take you some time to get to the pictures. It did me. Now I have an urge to go back and picturize the early posts, but that would likely be wasted effort.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YES I AM JUST STRATING OUT AND GETTING IT ALL RIGHT IS VERY HARD AT TIMES!

    ReplyDelete